Content Management Systems (CMS)
Original and fresh content is important in keeping returning visitors and attracting new ones. Content Management Systems (CMS) provide the tools needed to create new content, edit existing content, and maintain interactive features such as Calendars of Events, Press Rooms, Surveys or Polls. CMS features also include newsletter creation, blogs and multimedia features. Experience powerful control with a content management system that is easy to use. Different websites serve different purposes, and we can install the Content Management System appropriate for your needs. From Drupal to Joomla to WordPress, we have you covered. Contact us to review your websites requirements.
Some of the benefits of having a CMS include:
- Identification of all key users and their content management roles.
- The ability to assign roles and responsibilities to different content categories or types.
- Definition of workflow tasks for collaborative creation, often coupled with event messaging so that content managers are alerted to changes in content.
- The ability to track and manage multiple versions of a single instance of content.
- The ability to capture content.
- The ability to publish the content to a repository to support access to the content.
- Separation of presentation and content so material can be refactored for new uses.