Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The goal of SEO is to maximize the long term visibility of your website, not only in terms of your actual users, but search engine spiders as well. Search engine spiders are programs that index your website pages. When you type a word or phrase into a search engine like Google, Yahoo, or MSN the most relevant pages are displayed according to its algorithm, which ranks the web page content relating to your search. Websites that are optimized for search engine spiders rank higher on results pages and therefore receive more traffic and are deemed more relevant.
Anyone can understand why it makes sense to be highly visible online; however, understanding SEO is another story. Think of SEO as an art form, an overarching website goal that you are trying to reach — do not think of SEO as a science. There is no direct formula, or secret process to achieve higher search engine rankings, just a great deal of hard work and commitment.
Synch Media embraces SEO’s complexities and maintains that tons of research, strategic planning and a qualified, dedicated team translate into SEO success. Our team prides itself on creating custom solutions. The items below are what we refer to as best practices and initial action steps for achieving SEO results. This process digs deep into your website situation, providing you with extensive and detailed data reports:
- Keywords: Selection and analysis of relevant keywords for your business/industry
- Usability: Making your website attractive for users
- Content: Established and clear marketing message and call to action copywriting
- Internal Linking Architecture: How and where your website links are placed
- Competitors: Where your business website stands in the marketplace